Saturday, February 13, 2010

SRK/ Kajol Weekend Film Festvial

Having seen MNIK last night we decided to watch Kuch Kuch Hota Hai today. I really like the 2nd half of the film and the music is great. The 1st half always makes me squirm a little.  I feel like I am watching the Indian version of 'Grease' or something and I really hate the movie 'Grease'.  Like Main Hoon Na KKHH makes Indian College seem a little too much like an American High School. Are they really like that or is that just the films. The real strength of KKHH is Kajol. She infuses so much emotional conflict and tension into the movie. Of course I am a huge Rani Mukerji fan so that is a big plus. 



So MNIK, KKHH, that can only mean one other film to watch; Dilwale, Dulhania La Jayenge!!!



will we get a chance to watch Kabhie Khushi Khabi Gam tomorrow?

1 comment: