Saturday, January 2, 2010

नया साल मुबारक हो

Happy New Year!

Rang in the New Year, first with my friends Prabhjit & Romi at Bombay Chaat. Had Gol Goppa, Papdi Chaat and some of Romi's homemade Kheer. Later mera patni, myself and some of  her friends went to Tandoor of India, where there was a Grand Buffet, live music and Belly Dancing. Not sure why there was Belly Dancing as  I thought that is Turkish/ Arabic. Oh, well it was fun. Had some ladoos at midnight. Today I have spent about 6 hours practicing Hindi. My goal is to finish Snell & Wrightman's Teach Yourself Hindi by Vaishaki time. I plan a trip to Toronto for April/ May where I plan to hang out on Gerrard, eat plenty of curry and see some Bollywood at the Albion or Woodside.

My goal for 2010 is to save $ 1500, lose 50 lbs and by end of year to speak खड़ी बोली

No comments:

Post a Comment